All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together the styles and techniques of some of the most highly regarded chefs in North America, this book serves up a unique collection of menus. The recipes embrace the diverse and invative talents of such exciting, rewned Relais & Chateaux chefs as Patrick O'Connell, Daniel Boulud, Thomas Keller and Jean-Georges Vongerichten, each of whom has been awarded Grand Chef status by Relais & Chateaux. From the technically challenging and groundbreaking to classic and traditional, the recipes featured all encourage the use of the freshest ingredients, locally sourced wherever possible. This is the second time that every chef within Relais & Chateaux in North America has collaborated to produce a cookbook, and with recipes for every level of ability, this book will bring hours of pleasure and achievement to all enthusiastic cooks, and hopefully awaken dormant talent in others.
- PublisherChef Media
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBuckingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChef Media
- Width218 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byHelen Homes,Morris Katy
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $38.19
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $48.37
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $60.39
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $24.88
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.65
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $37.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.