CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together the styles and techniques of some of the most highly regarded chefs in North America, this book serves up a unique collection of menus. The recipes embrace the diverse and invative talents of such exciting, rewned Relais & Chateaux chefs as Patrick O'Connell, Daniel Boulud, Thomas Keller and Jean-Georges Vongerichten, each of whom has been awarded Grand Chef status by Relais & Chateaux. From the technically challenging and groundbreaking to classic and traditional, the recipes featured all encourage the use of the freshest ingredients, locally sourced wherever possible. This is the second time that every chef within Relais & Chateaux in North America has collaborated to produce a cookbook, and with recipes for every level of ability, this book will bring hours of pleasure and achievement to all enthusiastic cooks, and hopefully awaken dormant talent in others.
- PublisherChef Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationThame
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChef Media
- Width218 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byHelen Homes,Morris Katy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.