All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of 99 Bible Stories illustrated in bright colours. Each story is told across a double page spread and there is a mixture of full page art and spot illustrations throughout the book. Following the Bible narrative the stories start with At the Beginning, and cover a wide variety including Samuel Listens, Esther, A Blind Man Sees, and Jesus Walks on the Lake, right through to One Day Jesus Will Return.
- Author BiographyJuliet David has written many children's stories and Bible activity books. Her other interests include painting, music, and travel to Israel and other Bible lands. This experienced author lives in London with her family.
- Author(s)Juliet David
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication09/10/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series Title99 Stories from the Bible
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCandle Books
- Content NoteColour illustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.