Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.18+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOur everyday routines can be so all-encompassing that we often forget to make room for anything else. With 99 simple, creative ideas of things to do when you have the time, this whimsically illustrated book is designed to help you remember what matters to you.
- Author(s)A D Jameson,M H Clark
- PublisherCompendium Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCompendium Inc
- Weight363 g
- Width147 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.