All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 99 ways to cope and rise above worry and stress are grouped into categories that include Guard Your Rest , Dream a Little , Pursue Healthy Diversions , and Dive Into Truth . Elsa Kok Colopy is the associate editor for Focus on the Family magazine. She's authored four books and leads women's retreats throughout the United States. For more information, visit www.elsakokcolopy.com.
- Author BiographyElsa Kok Colopy is passionate about purity. As a MOPS author and former editor for Focus on the Family's Thriving Family magazine, Elsa understands the profound impact of teen purity on the hearts of young women and on the health of their future families. Author of five books and hundreds of articles, Elsa is a sought after speaker with a deep desire to communicate God's heart in a compelling and authentic way. Elsa and her husband, Brian, live in Colorado Springs, CO and are the proud parents of four adult children and two handsome pups.
- Author(s)Elsa Kok Colopy
- PublisherThree Rivers Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Rivers Press
- Weight91 g
- Width127 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.