All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMs. McInnis volunteered with the American Red Cross as a disaster mental health worker after the 9-11 terriost attack. She was assigned to the Family Assistance Center in New Jersey. This is a collection of her memories and experiences. She journied from Montana to New Jersey. She worked with survivors from the WTC towers crash, their families and some unexpected victims. You will laugh and cry as she finds here way t only around New Jersey but also the volunteer maze, the family's in grief and her repeated journies to Ground Zero.
- Author BiographyAt the release of this book the author lives in Great Falls, Montana and is looking forward to downsizing her counseling practice so she and her husband can become fulltime RV'ers. Not retirement, a change in lifestyle. Both she and her husband will pick up their cameras and see North America from a tourists view. Hopefully she will see you on the road. Look for the camera, the old man and the grandbabies.
- Author(s)MS Lcpc Maureen a McInnis
- Publisher1 Gypsy Press, Pllc
- Date of Publication11/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprint1 Gypsy Press, Pllc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.