All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionIn the title A.B. Simpson: His Life and Work by A.E. Thompson we find a classic biography about A B Simpson written about his life and work, his evangelical work and his life long founding of the Christian and Missionary Alliance. A.B. Simpson established a publishing house and edited a weekly magazine written for over 40 years, and wrote over 100 books. A.B. Simpson was a pastor of several churches and raised social ministries, founded a college and wrote dozens of hymns and gospel songs. A.B. Simpson: His Life and Work reveals the hand of God in and upon a single life whose words and works continue to enrich the whole church and world. A.B. Simpson was a man whose ability was able to convey God's love through his preaching. C.I. Scofield wrote, I count A.B. Simpson the foremost in power to reach the depths of the human soul. And he was described by others as a giant of supernatural strength with a velvet touch.A. W. Tozer wrote of A B Simpson that The true test of spiritual greatness is permanency. By this test A.B. Simpson stands triumphant. D.L. Moody said, No man gets at my heart like that man. Noting A.B. Simpson's love of God through his preaching to the people he loved.
- Author BiographyAlbert E. Thompson was born in Ontario, Canada. Having been miraculously healed through prayer early in his life, he heard A.B. Simpson speak and dedicated himself to God for missionary service. In 1903 he went to Palestine where he founded a vibrant church. iThe Life of A.B. Simpson, i as it was then known, was first published in 1920 and became the official biography of the founder of The Christian and Missionary Alliance.
- Author(s)A E Thompson
- PublisherWingspread Publisher
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWingspread Publisher
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.