All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionIt all begins in an early morning office elevator. Todd Bryant, t believing the insulting and humiliating tongue lashing he just received from the delicious, high-heeled bundle of dynamite, vows revenge on his attacker. Joyce, his prey, doesn't fold that easily after his attacks start. She comes back to haunt him in more ways than he was prepared for. They find themselves playing 'Cat and Mouse' with each other, involving their friends in an endeavor to bring the other one down. A Roller Coaster tale of life, which would beat any ride at Six Flags! A True Tale of Truth is Stranger than fiction and Fiction can be truer than the Truth!
- Author BiographyHarlow was born on April 3, 1946 in San Jose, Costa Rica from a Guatemalan mother and an American father. After college he served as a Chemical Officer in the U.S Army for five years. In 1974, he returned to El Salvador and lived there for over twenty years, owning several companies as well as starting and managing companies in all five Central American countries for a Colorado based corporation. Harlow was President of the American Chamber of Commerce in El Salvador for three terms, Regional VP for two terms and elected one of the Executive Vice Presidents for the US Chamber of Commerce for Latin American in Washington D.C. During the eighties Harlow gave major speeches on the El Salvador dilemma in Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Dominical Rep., all Central American countries as well as New Orleans, Miami, New York and Washington D.C. When he turned fifty, he said good-bye to his coat and tie and spent four years in the San Francisco Bay Area, before returning to his homeland six and a half years ago. He has been living and wood carving in Dominical for five years plus. Harlow has four boys and four girls ranging from 37 to 19. Ede was born July 25, 1953 in Truro, Nova Scotia, Canada. She moved to Hodgeville, Saskatchewan in 1955, where she lived with her Grandparents, father and two cousins until 1966 when she moved to Calgary, Alberta. Ede has travelled the world extensively, North, Central and South America, Europe, Asia, Caribbean and Africa. She has also lived in the United States, Japan, Barbados, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Mexico, Honduras and Belize to name a few. She currently resides in Costa Rica. Some of the certifications Ede carries are P.A.D.I. Scuba Instructor plus numerous specialty courses, boat Captain, single engine pilot's license, Certified Public Accountant, two years Interior and Architectural Design, two years Theatre Arts, Dance Instructor for Ballroom and Line Dancing, Bartender, Casino Dealer and Japanese Translator. She has owned and operated a large variety of businesses both for herself and other people, mostly in the tourism industry and opening the first translation company in Las Vegas in 1985. Ede first met Harlow in June of 2008 and again when she moved to Costa Rica in December of 2008. In March of 2009 they teamed up and this is the result. Ede is single and has no children, but is blessed with two boys, Paul and Burt who call her Mom. Her passion is rescuing dogs. She will be taking two back to Canada with her.
- Author(s)Ede Phillips,Harlow F Newton Jr
- Date of Publication31/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.