All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoin this charming family of bears as they sing and chuckle and snuggle their way through a sunny afteron. They delight in each other's company and they delight in the myriad ways a baby can bring joy to everyday life.
- Author BiographyLibby Hathorn is an award winning poet and author of more than fifty books for children and young people, as well as books for adults. Translated into several languages and adapted for stage and screen, her work has won honours in Australia, United States, Great Britain and Holland. Libby is a keen educator, has lectured part-time at Sydney University; is a guest at conferences and writers' festivals such as the Ubud Writers' Festival, 2012; and is devoted to poetry and to 'spreading the word' about poetry. For more information, free writing tips and teaching resources, go to www.libbyhathorn.com.
- Author(s)Libby Hathorn
- PublisherHardie Grant Egmont
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLittle Hare
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight377 g
- Width250 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $52.50Trending at AU $60.73
- AU $54.99Trending at AU $65.89
- AU $34.39Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $47.50Trending at AU $66.87
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $42.24Trending at AU $60.57
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $13.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.