Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStunning new CollinsVoyager edition of Alan Garner's collection of folklore. Boggarts and gowks, fools and hobgoblins are only some of the strange and wonderful creatures in A Bag of Moonshine - a veritable treasure trove of stories chosen from the folklore of England and Wales. There are 22 tales in all, beautifully illustrated in black and whitel by prize-winning illustrator Patrick Lynch.
- Author BiographyAlan Garner was born in Cheshire, where he still lives today. His first book, The Weirdstone of Brisingamen, was published in 1960. He was awarded the OBE for services to children's literature in the 2001 New Year Honours list
- Author(s)Alan Garner
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/02/2002
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Weight106 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Patrick Lynch
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Reading Age8-13
- Interest AgeFrom 8 To 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.