All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is for the athlete who wants to become a decathlete -- and for the sports fan who wants a deeper appreciation and understanding of this challenging Olympic event. You'll learn the history of decathlon, how to get started, the fundamentals of training, and how to get and keep fit. Written by Frank Zarwski, PhD, the world's foremost authority on the decathlon, this book is packed with practical information, presented in Dr Zarwski's engaging, easy-to-understand style. Special features include: Results of the 2000 Olympic Games in Sydney, Australia; Profiles of leading US Decathlon Champions; An overview of the ten decathlon events; Opportunities for competition at all levels; Understanding the scoring tables; Clothing and equipment; Strategies for training and competition.
- Author BiographyFrank Zamowski PhD
- Author(s)Frank Zamowski,United States Olympic Committee
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication27/03/2001
- SubjectAthletics & Gymnastics
- Series TitleOfficial U.S. Olympic Committee Sports S.
- Place of PublicationGlendale, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGriffin Publishing
- Content Noteillus
- Weight225 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Volume editorGeoffrey M. Horn
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.