All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMark Nicholas, the face of Channel 5's Cricket on Five and anchor for Channel 9's Test commentary team in Australia, has a unique kwledge and perspective on the world of cricket. As both a former player and w a professional observer and commentator on the game, he kws all the key figures of the sport and has witnessed first-hand some of cricket's greatest moments. His book is a personal account of the game as he's seen and experienced it across the globe. From epic test matches and titans of the game like Lara, Warne and Tendulkar, to his own childhood love for the sport, Mark gives us his informed, personal and fascinating views on cricket - the world's other beautiful game.
- Author BiographyMark Nicholas captained Hampshire for more than a decade, scoring more than one thousand runs in a season on ten different occasions, and leading them to three title victories. He went on to become a TV commentator with Sky, ITV, Channel 4 and Channel 5, a Daily Telegraph journalist and a fixture on Australian TV with Channel 9. He has twice been named Sports Presenter of the Year by the Royal Television Society.
- Author(s)Mark Nicholas
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Content Note2 x 16pp plate sections
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.