Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.14Trending at AU $35.47
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $31.18Trending at AU $37.17
- AU $14.77Trending at AU $19.70
- AU $31.11Trending at AU $41.17
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $45.81
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $41.28
About this product
- DescriptionHe saw her first, but his friend made the move. She settled for the safer choice, but her heart knew the truth. They love, they crave, they lie. Garrett McCarthy, Annabelle Parker, and Milo Roberts were as close as friends could get. They shared in each other's joy during graduations, promotions, and engagements. They consoled one ather through heartache and loss. When one of the friends' life is tragically cut short, it's up to the two left behind to pick up the pieces and find out the truth-- matter the cost. As they slowly start to uncover the nature of his deception, and the very powerful people behind it, they begin to question everyone and everything, even themselves. Everyone has secrets--some do it for love while others do it for power. Those secrets can change perceptions, alter reality and sometimes destroy lives. What do you do when you find out your whole life has been a lie?
- Author BiographyT. E. Sivec is the USA Today bestselling author of several books, including the Chocolate Lovers series and Watch Over Me. She lives in Ohio. Award-winning stage actress Abby Craden works in all aspects of voice-over and can be heard in numerous commercials, animation, video games, and audiobooks. AudioFile magazine has awarded her an Earphones Award as well as named her One of 2012's Best Voices.
- Author(s)T.E. Sivec
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication04/02/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight206 g
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Narrator(s)Abby Craden
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time960
- Edition StatementLibrary ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.