All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you feel like love is missing from your life? Do you feel stressed, overwhelmed, burned out, and unfulfilled? Do you feel powerless to change your circumstances? Instinctively we feel that love is important, that it matters more than anything else and that a lack of love negatively impacts our lives. We suspect that we function at our best, personally, when our relationships are right with God and others. But how do we get there? This book explores how to get more love in your life, to become the person you were created to be. It will help you discover what changes you can make today to cultivate and grow love in your life. It will show you the way to a beautiful life.
- Author BiographyKerry Clarensau is the Director of a national women s organization that numbers over 340,000 members. She is a credentialed minister, a mentor, and an international speaker. A prolific writer, she creates resources for ministry to women and is the author of Secrets, Love Revealed, and Redeemed. Kerry resides with her husband, Mike, in Springfield, Missouri.
- Author(s)Kerry Clarensau
- PublisherInfluence Resources
- Date of Publication05/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInfluence Resources
- Weight318 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byDr Gary Smalley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.