All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA thorough manual on airbrushing techniques for beginners. Learn all the techniques you will need to achieve sensational, photographic-style artwork. Detailed step-by-step guides and accompanying photography make this technical art form accessible even for the absolute beginner! Use erasers, scalpels, crayons amongst other devices to adapt and transfer photographs to your own illustrated designs. Expert airbrusher and photorealism artist, Meinrad Froschin, lends his expertise, providing insider tips and advice on materials and equipment while simultaneously giving an insight into his artistic work, particularly his use of transparent colours.
- Author BiographyMeinrad Martin Froschin lives and works as a freelance artist in Augsburg, Germany. In 1993, after working as a textile designer for seventeen years, Meinrad became a full-time freelance illustrator specialising in airbrushing, custom painting, body painting, and wall and textile design. He is a widely respected artist in the genre of 'photorealism' and runs several workshops throughout Germany. He has contributed to numerous, books, DVDs and magazine articles on the subject of airbrushing and photorealism.
- Author(s)Meinrad Martin Froschin
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication11/10/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Notecolour throughout
- Weight386 g
- Width222 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.