All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionForex - or foreign currency trading - is the biggest market in the world. About $2 trillion changes hands every day. And anyone can get involved - trading from home and earning money online. It's an exciting and incredibly volatile market - which means it's easy, all too easy to get it painfully wrong. But what if you had the keys to success at forex? What if you knew exactly how to prepare yourself to enter the ring and fight to win? What if you understood the secret psychology of the most successful traders? And what if you discovered you could learn the tricks and techniques of these successful entrepreneurs - and use them to make money? And what if you found out exactly how to use a money management plan to lock yourself out of unacceptable loss? Well, read this book and you'll have all that and more. Truly, the forex market is a place where anyone can take a slice of the biggest financial pie in the world. In the end only you can decide if forex is a market you truly want to be in. And you can do this with absolutely risk to your savings! Just follow the guidelines in this book - and who kws - you might just change your life.
- Author BiographyJill Harris (BSc, PGCE, MA) has a first class honours degree in Psychology from the Open University. She is also a qualified teacher and runs novel writing workshops as well as her own online business. She became fascinated by economics and the psychology of successful entrepreneurs - applying a holistic and creative perspective to the forex markets. She believes in a macro approach - because what works in one area of life - also works in any other. By using the deep psychology of success - she believes that making money can become part of a process of self-development.
- Author(s)Jill Harris
- Date of Publication02/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.