All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
About this product
- DescriptionMiles Ryan's life seemed to end the day his wife was killed in a hit-and-run accident two years ago. Missy had been his first love, and Miles fervently believes she will be his last. As a deputy sheriff in the North Carolina town of New Bern, Miles Ryan t only grieves for Missy, but longs to bring the unkwn driver to justice. Then Miles meets Sarah Andrews. His son Jonah's teacher, Sarah had left Baltimore after a difficult divorce to start over in the gentler surroundings of New Bern. Perhaps it is her own emotional wounds that make her sensitive to the hurt she first sees in Jonah's eyes, and then his father's. Tentatively, Sarah and Miles reach out to each other. Soon they are both laughing for the first time in years...and falling in love. Neither will be able to guess how closely linked they are to a shocking secret - one that will force them to question everything they ever believed in...and make a heartbreaking choice that will change their lives forever. In A BEND IN THE ROAD Nicholas Sparks writes with a lumius intensity about life's bitter turns and incomparable sweetness. His affirming message carries a powerful lesson about the imperfections of being human, the mistakes we all make, and the joy that comes when we give ourselves to love.
- Author BiographyNicholas Sparks is one of the world's most loved authors. His most recent novel, THE RESCUE, was a number one New York Times bestseller, and his previous books - THE NOTEBOOK, MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE and A WALK TO REMEMBER - were international bestsellers that have been translated into more than thirty languages and adapted into major films. His latest novel is A BEND IN THE ROAD, and he is also co-author of WOKINI: A LAKOTA JOURNEY TO HAPPINESS AND SELF-UNDERSTANDING. Nicholas Sparks lives in North Carolina with his wife and children.
- Author(s)Nicholas Sparks
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication29/06/2002
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Books (Transworld Publishers a division of the Random House Group)
- Out-of-print date12/06/2014
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.