All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe planet Lemmus plummets into chaos, destroyed by overpopulation and pollution, forcing the Benwarians to evacuate their island nation in a search for a habitable planet . They travel for two hundred years to discover Earth. In the same condition as the planet they left, they decide to drastically reduce the human population and terraform the planet into a sustainable civilization. The United States launches an attack. Who will survive the alien onslaught?
- Author BiographyL.W. Samuelson has a B.S. degree in education from Idaho State University. He left the profession to pursue a career in writing. L.W. lives on a small ranch in southern Idaho with his wife Cynthia. Their beautiful view of the Sawtooth Mountains reminds them daily of the masterpiece of creation that is Earth.
- Author(s)L W Samuelson
- Date of Publication16/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.