Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionA deadly disease has all but eliminated the world's male population and at age twelve boys are taken from their homes, never to return. Robert Cain was one of those boys. Held captive in one facility or ather for over thirty years, he learned to use his wits and his sexuality to survive. When the opportunity presented itself, he escaped and was determined t to lose his freedom, again. Beth and Cora never gave up hope that their brother might have survived the terrible disease that they knew first hand did t affect all men. Now Beth had evidence that there was a chance their brother was still alive. Nothing would stand in the way of their search for him. Francis was saved from this fate by his mother, who raised him as a girl and by his nanny, Sabrina, who comforted the boy confused by his unique circumstances. Now at twenty-two he was searching for Sabrina, who he discovered, wrote a book which proved to him that she would sacrifice anything for him. In a story of determination, vengeance and consequence, three worlds were destined to collide.
- Author BiographyOriginally from Jacksonville, Florida, Kate has lived in five states and Japan. She has been writing practically since she was able to pick up a pencil and string a few words together. English was always her favorite subject in school. She graduated from Wolfson Senior High School in Jacksonville, Florida in 1967. About a year later she joined the Air Force where while in tech school for Air Traffic Control, she met her first husband and the father of her two children. She attended The University of Maryland, Far East Division, while stationed with her husband in Japan and she has also attended Wright Junior College and Lake County Junior College, both located in Illinois. She lives about 40 miles north of Chicago and has lived in Illinois since 1983. A Better Place, was started and completed in 1992. It was self-published in February 2011. This is the first sequel to A Better Place. The cover is a charcoal drawing by Kate of the Evanston, Illinois light house.
- Author(s)Kate Raffordy
- Date of Publication12/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.