All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis three-volume bibliography of printing was published between 1880 and 1886 by E. C. Bigmore (1838-99) and C. W. H. Wyman (1832-1909), who had, unkwn to each other, been working on similar projects and were brought together by the antiquarian bookseller and publisher Bernard Quaritch. The scope of the work, which quickly became a classic, includes 'typographic, lithographic, copperplate printing, etc., with the cognate arts of type-founding, stereotyping, electrotyping, and wood-engraving', but excludes the topics of paper and bookbinding. The three volumes are arranged in alphabetical order of surname of author; anymous works are ordered by the wording of the title. Compiled with the assistance of such historians of printing as William Blades and John Southward (several of whose works are available in this series), this authoritative work is of continuing value to bibliographers.
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication22/08/2014
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - History of Printing, Publishing and Libraries
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note165 b/w illus.
- Weight2086 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine66 mm
- Contained items statementContains 3 Paperbacks
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.