All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do you call a group of Guillemots? What is the modern name for a Bog Pumper? Which type of bird can differentiate between the paintings of Monet and Picasso? The answers to these questions and many, many more can be found in this new book by wildlife writer and bird tour leader, Ian Parsons. Covering every possible aspect of ornithology, the author combines his love for birds with his love for trivia resulting in an eclectic mix of lists and facts. A must have book for anyone who has an interest in our feathered friends.
- Author BiographyIan Parsons spent twenty years working in conservation as a Ranger in a variety of locations across England. Now running his own bird tour business, Griffon Holidays, based in Extremadura in central Spain he has also turned his hand at writing about wildlife. Ian regularly writes articles for Bird Watching magazine and has also written another book, A Journey Through A Birder's Thoughts.
- Author(s)Ian Parsons
- Date of Publication06/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jo Parsons
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.