All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe Companion focusses on the international intellectual movement of the Enlightenment, and the individuals who shaped it. A number of substantial essays survey the main topics of dictionaries, encyclopedias, art, music and theatre, while central philosophical concepts such as human nature are also examined. Specialized topics receive short definitions and there are several hundred biographies. Chrology. 100 halftones. Bibliographies. Index.
- Author BiographyJohn Yolton is a distinguished philosopher and specialist on the life and works of Locke. Roy Porter is a historian of the 18th century. Pat Rogers is a specialist on literature of the period and editor of reference works. Barbara Stafford is an art historian active in the American Society for 18th Century Studies.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/1991
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleBlackwell Companions to Literature and Culture
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1080 g
- Width189 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byBarbara Stafford,John W. Yolton,Pat Rogers,Roy Porter
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.