All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI kw the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and t for evil, to give you a future and a hope. - Jeremiah 29:11, TLB Could the living God really have a glorious purpose for you-just like He did with Mary? Mary had thing. No expensive chariot, six-figure income, higher education. But she was called blessed and favored because of what God was planning to do through her. The Lord was with her, and that made all the difference. Will you respond like Mary and say, I am the Lord's servant, and I'm willing to do whatever He wants ? The blessed and highly favored life is t really about who you are, but whose you are. It is t about externals but what God is doing in your life internally. The turning point in Mary's life was when she began to see herself as God saw her. It should be your turning point too. Are you ready? Then welcome to A Blessed And Highly Favored Life.
- Author BiographyDr. R. Timothy Jones is married to the former Sherbrina Trammel and the father of three fine children: Timothy, Titus, and Mauri. He has been the pastor of the Peaceful Rest Baptist Church (The Family of Faith) in Shreveport, Louisiana since November 1994. The summer 2008 issue of The African American Pulpit cited Dr. Jones as one of Twenty to Watch. He earned a Doctor of Ministry from Virginia Union University in May 2009, and is a former dean of the National Baptist Convention of America. He currently serves as president of the Baptist Missionary and Educational State Convention of Louisiana, and is a fellow of the Black Theology and Leadership Institute of Princeton Theological Seminary. One of his joys is teaching, as he is also an adjunct professor at Jarvis Christian College. Dr. Jones lives by three daily affirmations: To thyself be true, to God be faithful, and to others be kind.
- Author(s)R Timothy Jones
- Date of Publication16/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.