All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionA Blueprint for Preparing Teachers provides a plan to produce high quality teachers who will remain in the profession and continue to grow throughout their careers. The plan includes three-components which must all be incorporated for a teacher education program to be successful: university curriculum and instruction that are state-of-the-art; strong collaboration among the university, school districts, and the community; and meaningful professional development. This book offers procedures to help facilitate the implementation of each of the three components.
- Author BiographyMarie Pagliaro is currently a professional development consultant. She was a full professor and Director of the Teacher Education Division at Dominican College, Chair of the Education Department at Marymount College, a supervisor of student teachers at Lehman College of the City University of New York, and Chair of the Science Department and teacher of chemistry, general science, and mathematics in the Yonkers Public Schools. She received her Ph.D. in Curriculum and Teaching from Fordham University.
- Author(s)Marie Menna Pagliaro
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication14/01/2016
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight231 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.