All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the real-life story of a small sailboat that some claim has cornered the market on cuteness. Yet, it sails with a stability, safety, and speed that is remarkable in a craft just under twelve-feet long. It is called a microcruiser, and in the few short years since the prototype was first launched in November of 2010, has gained a loyal following, and the fleet is rapidly growing in number. It all started in the boyhood dreams of teenagers. Now grown to men, they reached out to a designer in New Zealand. Finally, Scamp was born of the fortuitous confluence of individuals in a unique corner of the sailing world, Port Townsend, Washington.
- Author BiographyRichard Dick Herman is a former Air Force officer and flew C-130s and F-4s. He also taught at the Air Force Academy. After retiring, he turned to writing and is the author of fourteen novels, including the critically acclaimed The Warbirds, Firebreak, Power Curve, and A Far Justice. His novels are read worldwide and have reached the White House. Mr. Herman is an avid small craft sailor, and lives and writes in Folsom, California.
- Author(s)Dick Herman
- Date of Publication15/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectWater Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.