Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.34+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning with the six houses on Color Street red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple and concluding with the introduction of the color wheel, in this follow-up to A Book About Design Mark Gonyea explains how artists visualize and choose colors. A Book about Color uses simple building blocks of color, shape, and design to introduce young artists to the world of color theory. A Book About Color is a 2011 Bank Street - Best Children's Book of the Year.
- Author BiographyMark Gonyea was born in upstate New York and spent the majority of his childhood consuming cartoons, video games, and monster movies. He lives in Vermont.
- Author(s)Mark Gonyea
- PublisherHenry Holt & Company
- Date of Publication13/04/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenry Holt & Company
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width208 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mark Gonyea
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.