All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the BAFTA-winning team the Brothers McLeod, this is an interactive book full of activities you can fill in, from drawings of peculiar creatures and names for new inventions to maps of imaginary places and designs for impossible buildings. Each page contains a challenge, suggestion or idea, often accompanied by Greg's and Myles's initial attempts at the same activity. Give your imagination a workout by matching your wits against theirs or simply try to outdo yourself in creativity and inventiveness. This is a fun and inspiring collection of brilliant ideas that will give hours of amusement to anyone from the age of nine to ninety-nine.
- Author BiographyThe Brothers McLeod are illustrator-animator Greg and screenwriter Myles. They have a huge amount of experience in writing, producing and animating for TV, short films, games and the web. They have written and directed series for the BBC; worked with Hit, Entertainment One, Disney, ITV, Channel 4, Aardman, the Royal Shakespeare Company and many more; and in 2011 won a BAFTA for their work with BBC Learning.
- Author(s)Greg McLeod,Myles McLeod
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLOM Art
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.