All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $19.54Free postage
- AU $19.55Free postage
- AU $19.73Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionA bright book and a brilliant book. - Robert Macfarlane. Peter MacAulay sits down to write his will. The process sets in motion a compulsive series of reflections: a history of his own lifetime and a subjective account of how key events in the post-war world filter through to his home, Storway. He reveals his passions for history, engines and fish, and witnesses changing times - and things that don't change - in the Hebrides. The vel is driven by its idiosyncratic narrator, but with counterpoints from people he engages with - his father, mother, wife, daughter, friends. It's all about stories, a litany of small histories witnessed during one very individual lifetime.
- Author BiographyIan Stephen is a writer, storyteller, artist and sailor from the Isle of Lewis in the Outer Hebrides. His prose, poetry and drama has been published around the world and garnered several awards, including the Robert Louis Stevenson Award. He was the first artist-in-residence at StAnza, Scotland's annual poetry festival.
- Author(s)Ian Stephen
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.