A Book of Opposites: Duck and Goose: What's Up Duck? by Tad Hills (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.64+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLittle siblings of Duck and Goose fans rejoice! The stars of the bestselling Duck & Goose and Duck, Duck, Goose return in this fun-filled board book which introduces basic opposites. Goose carries an oh-so-heavy log, while Duck easily balances a light-as-a-feather feather. Thistle is one fast bird, but Goose is slooo-w. And when Duck is sound asleep, Goose is wide awake. With a simple text, colourful illustrations and lovable characters, this is a wonderful introduction to an important concept.
- Author BiographyTad Hills is the author and illustrator of the New York Times bestselling Duck & Goose. He is a painter, actor, and obsessive Halloween costume maker who has created several books for children. Tad lives in Brooklyn, New York, with his wife and their two children.
- Author(s)Tad Hills
- PublisherBoxer Books Limited
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBoxer Books Limited
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations
- Width225 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tad Hills
- Interest AgeFrom To 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.