All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionA Book of Saints for Catholic Moms is the 2nd Place Winner - Inspirational, Association of Catholic Publishers' 2012 Excellence in Publishing Awards Lisa M. Hendey, founder of CatholicMom.com, leader in Catholic new media, and author of The Handbook for Catholic Moms, introduces fifty-two holy companions as guides for the high calling of Catholic motherhood. Hendey's enthusiasm for the saints is contagious in A Book of Saints for Catholic Moms. Building on the success of her first book, A Handbook for Catholic Moms, Hendey continues her work of nurturing hearts, minds, bodies, and souls - this time through the rich tradition of the Catholic communion of saints. With the warmth and candor of My Life with the Saints by James Martin, S.J., Hendey eloquently links personal stories, scripture, prayer, and simple soul-strengthening exercises into this rich spiritual resource for Catholic women. Hendey offers one saint per week - some famous, some lesser kwn, some whose cause is in process - to offer companionship and guidance for the challenging, often under-thanked vocation of Catholic motherhood. She introduces Saint Therese of Lisieux, Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta, Saint Andre Bessette, C.S.C, as well as Gianna Beretta Molla and Chiara Bada. The 52 weekly companions to the lives of the saints include: a thematic prayer intention,biographical and devotional information about the saint,Hendey's personal lessons, daily scripture meditations,prayers, and practical, spiritually rich action steps that help moms incorporate the wisdom and exemplary faith of each saint into their daily lives.
- Author BiographyLisa M. Hendey is the founder and editor of CatholicMom.com and the bestselling author of The Handbook for Catholic Moms, A Book of Saints for Catholic Moms, and O Radiant Dawn.
- Author(s)Lisa Hendey
- PublisherAve Maria Press
- Date of Publication28/11/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNotre Dame, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAve Maria Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.