All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover a unique, funny and moving debut that will make you laugh, cry and smile. Meet thirtysomething dad, Alex He loves his wife Jody, but has forgotten how to show it. He loves his son Sam, but doesn't understand him. Something has to change. And he needs to start with himself. Meet eight-year-old Sam Beautiful, surprising, autistic. To him the world is a puzzle he can't solve on his own. But when Sam starts to play Minecraft, it opens up a place where Alex and Sam begin to rediscover both themselves and each other ...Can one fragmented family put themselves back together, one piece at a time? Inspired by the author's experiences with his own son, A Boy Made of Blocks is an astonishingly authentic story of love, family and autism.
- Author BiographyKeith Stuart is an author and journalist. His heartwarming debut novel, A Boy Made of Blocks, was a Richard and Judy Book Club pick and a major bestseller, and was inspired by Keith's real-life relationship with his autistic son. Keith has written for publications including Empire and Edge, and is games editor of the Guardian. He lives with his wife and two sons in Frome, Somerset.
- Author(s)Keith Stuart
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight515 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.