All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDreadful is a little boy who can see something beautiful in everything. He believes we should appreciate all things and never forget our manners. His parents, Mr. and Mrs. Kringle encourage him to do good things and Dreadful finds out when he does nice things, nice things happen to him.
- Author(s)Margaret Anthony
- PublisherAmerica Star Books
- Date of Publication06/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerica Star Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.