All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChauncey Cadbury is rich, young, and appears to have it all, but lives under the shadow of his family. He wants only to live his life in his adopted hometown of Bloomington, Indiana, but his domineering grandfather will t let him be. Desperate to get his grandfather off his back, Chauncey devises a plan to so shock his family that they'll never want to see him again. He searches for the perfect boy for the job and discovers Cole, a teenage prostitute and Goth who despises the over-privileged. Together, the mismatched pair enters the insincere, backstabbing world of the Cadbury family and shares an adventure that changes their lives forever.
- Author BiographyMark A. Roeder is the author of the Gay Youth Chronicles. He has published over 30 books as well as scores of columns and articles. He currently resides in Bloomington, Indiana.
- Author(s)Mark A Roeder
- Date of Publication16/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.74
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.