All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrowing up in eastern North Carolina in a small rural community during the 1950's and 1960's was the best possible childhood you could wish for. Family, church, friends, school, and working on the farm was the center of my world. I have often heard people say 'if only I could change this or that of my past' or 'if only I knew then what I kw w.' I would t change anything because this is what made me who I am today. This is a collection of stories of my childhood. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I have enjoyed remembering them.
- Author BiographyLarry B Gray grew up in Eastern North Carolina in the small rural town of Aurora. His early years were spent working on his grandparents' tobacco farm and exploring his world of family, friends and school. After marrying his high school sweetheart in 1972, he moved to Lakeland, Florida where he spent his adult years raising a beautiful family and working in the citrus industry with over 39 years of manufacturing management experience, selling real estate and being a writer wannabe, all at the same time. In his spare time he attended and graduated from Florida Southern College while working full time and starting a family. He is still married to his high school sweetheart and has 3 beautiful children and two wonderful grandchildren. Life is not always easy but in the scheme of things it is fun and gets better every day. Come join him on this great adventure, remembering the past and building the future.
- Author(s)Larry B Gray
- Date of Publication05/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.