All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from A Boy's Vacation Abroad, 1906: An American Boy's Diary of His First Trip to Europe We suggested to young King that he reproduce the Dedication in his own handwriting and wrote him to this effect. His answer was so good that we thought we would tell the readers about it. It ran as follows: I wrote out that Dedication the best I could and hope it is the correct thing, but must say I think to print it in type would look much better, for I write like a hen, and do t like the idea of writing in this book. Am afraid it will queer the book. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)C F King
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication27/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.