All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $50.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the bravest thing in the world? A brave bear, of course! And who is the best at helping a little bear feel brave? His dad. It is a hot, hot day. Dad Bear says, I think a pair of hot bears is probably the hottest thing in the world. So Little Bear suggests they go to the river to cool down. It's a long way. Little Bear tries to impress his Dad by doing a big jump from one rock to ather, but he falls over. When he picks himself up and keeps going, his dad says, I think a brave bear is probably the bravest thing in the world. For very young children just beginning to dare to do new things and their supportive and loving parents, this gentle read-aloud just might be the best thing in the world.
- Author BiographySean Taylor has written more than twenty books for young children, including Hoot Owl: Master of Disguise and The World Champion of Staying Awake. He divides his time between the United Kingdom and Brazil. Emily Hughes is the author-illustrator of Wild and The Little Gardener.A Brave Bear is her first book with Candlewick Press. Born and raised in Hilo, Hawaii, Emily Hughes now lives in London.
- Author(s)Sean Taylor
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication12/04/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width239 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Emily Hughes
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.