All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book about my faith with God and battle with Cystic Fibrosis.
- Author BiographyRebekah Phillips received her Bachelor's Degree from UNT in 2002. She has been teaching preschool children in a North Texas Christian school. She enjoys learning about God, sewing, reading, teaching, exercising, and being with friends and family. Rebekah has an article Living Well with God and CF that was published on page 380-381 in Chicken Soup for the Soul: Tough Times, Tough People 2009. She has written a childrens book called PRINCESS.
- Author(s)Rebekah Phillips
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.