All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a mail-order bride arrives while her groom is away, what will she do when sparks begin to fly with her future husband's best friend?
- Author BiographyMelissa Jagears, an ESL teacher by trade and the author of A Bride for Keeps, is a stay-at-home mother on a tiny Kansas farm with a fixer-upper house. She's a member of ACFW and CROWN fiction marketing, and her passion is to help Christian believers mature in their faith and judge rightly. Find her online at www.melissajagears.com.
- Author(s)Melissa Jagears
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication07/01/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationThorndike
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThorndike Press
- Weight612 g
- Width145 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $30.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.