All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in large print - easier to read for students and adults. The current state of affairs has been called a financial tsunami, a financial ice age, and the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression. Our first question needs to be, Is it? Our next question might be, How did we get here? As someone who enjoys the study of both history and ecomics, I see these questions as both important and interlinked! I put this brief antated time-line together initially for my own study, and to share with my students. I soon found that many others around me were asking similar questions and looking for the same information. This book was researched and written initially during the fall of 2008, as the current crisis first came to our attention. It was updated again in December 2009. It is written by a fiscal conservative, and it is intentionally kept brief.
- Author BiographyCatherine is a long-time government club adviser and economics teacher. She believes that economics is an important topic of study for students and adults alike.
- Author(s)Catherine McGrew Jaime
- Date of Publication10/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition annotated edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.