All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book studiously avoids the plethora of conjectural theories and poorly substantiated opinionation on which so much psychological and sociological research depends. Instead, it reverts to the bedrock evidence of human history, and prehistory as mirrored in primatology, to construct a succinct and very user friendly text which teenagers, parents and aspiring global citizens can readily understand. A more astute and widely assimilated comprehension of human behaviour is key to the solution of the majority of outstanding human problems.
- Author BiographyCambridge UK University graduate (medicine including psychiatry), Exeter University Research Fellow, former editor of national magazine Practice Computing and software company chairman, previous book published The Use of Computers in General Practice (Churchill Livingstone 4th Edn. 2000), approximately 50 papers published in authoritative journals, world first to co-design and trial an operational GP computer system with IBM, patentee of an innovative pharmacy system trialled in association with Plessey, co-designer of a drug database sold to the Hearst Corporation, twelve year long investigation of human behavioural mechanisms completed in 2012 for dissemination to the public. Composer of numerous diverse performed works.
- Author(s)John F. Preece
- PublisherYealm Vista Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationPlymouth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintYealm Vista Publishing
- Content Note5 short tables
- Weight417 g
- Width140 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.