All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a comprehensive introductory handbook with which to study Roman Law and its main institutes. The handbook is largely intended for can law students who speak English and wish to uphold the medieval maxim ius romanum vivit in Ecclesia .
- Author BiographyDanilo Ceccarelli Morolli is currently an Ordinary Professor at the faculty of Oriental Canon Law at the Pontifical Oriental Institute, Rome, where he is professor of Byzantine law, History of the Sources and Institutes of Oriental Canon Law and also of Comparative Public Law. He is a Corresponding Member of the Pontifical Committee of Historical Sciences, (specifically for Byzantine law). He is the Scientific Director of Iura Orientalia an academic on-line series for ancient and modern Oriental laws. He is a researcher of Byzantine civilization at the G. Marconi University, Rome, where he also teaches Roman Law and Canon Law. He is also a visiting professor of Roman Law at the Pontifical University of St. Thomas Aquinas, the Angelicum (Rome). Additionally, he is a civil lawyer and an Officer of the Italian Navy (Selected Reserve).
- Author(s)Danilo Ceccarelli Morolli
- Date of Publication13/11/2012
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationRome
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.