All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Brief Story of the Christian Faith is an attempt to trace the development of Christianity from its beginnings to the present. The first eight chapters deal with the Early Church. The next eight chapters deal with the Medieval Church, and the final eight chapters deal with the Renewing Church. Some of the chapters are longer than others. but each chapter is designed to be the basis of discussion within an hour or hour and one-half session. This is the Study Guide for the book by the same name.
- Author BiographyDr. Reuteler holds a B.A. in the Humanities from Texas Wesleyan University, a B.D. in New Testament and Systematic Theology from Candler School of Theology, and a Ph.D. in Christian Social Ethics from Emory University. In addition to being a Dempster Scholar, he served congregations in Texas, Georgia, and Wisconsin. He also taught at the Methodist Theological School in Sibu, Sarawak (Malaysia) and currently lives with his wife Barbara in Aurora, Colorado.
- Author(s)Dr James T Reuteler,Dr James T Reuteler Ph D
- Date of Publication25/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.