All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA series of color photographs of flowers with their insect companions and visitors. No hard words to learn here, just the beauty of nature, and a few colorful words for thought. Contains 56 pictures of flowers and insects that can be found in many gardens... encouragement for those with little space of land but lots of heart.
- Author BiographyRichard grew up in Nebraska, and now lives in Topeka, Kansas. His love for cameras, flowers, and insects began on the farm and in his parent's living room. He is now able to share that love of nature and technology through his hobby of photography, which has also turned into a form of ministry. He and his wife Phyllis have five children and eight + grandhchildren, so photography has become a tool of family history as well. This book is dedicated to Gideon, the grandson with a heart worth more than gold... one of many precious children.
- Author(s)Richard Owen Nelson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/11/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.