All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $60.98Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
About this product
- DescriptionThe Springer Series on Industry and Health Care is intended to character- ize present and future ways in which industry can influence the nation's health care system in the direction of greater efficiency and effectiveness. Its potential audience includes nearly everyone interested in health care because the sys- tem's future configuration is w being influenced by corporate health pro- grams and the involvement of individual corporate leaders in health affairs. The first volume of the Springer Series provided a broad background on industry as a payer, provider, and consumer of health services. Unlike volumes planned for the future, it did t single out any particular aspect of corporate activity in health but rather identified and catalogued the many new involve- ments of industry, both management and labor, in the health care scene. This, the second volume in the series, is designed to complement the first and to complete the process of laying the groundwork for the series as a whole. Volume two covers the same vista as volume one, but paints with a broader brush. It seemed to us, as editors of the series and authors of volume one, that the academic and somewhat distant overview we provided could be rounded out in a second volume by someone with a more immediate and practical perspective on industry's involvement in health care.
- Author(s)W.B. Goldbeck
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/02/1978
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleSpringer Series on Industry and Health Care
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight150 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.