All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Butterfly Without Wings would t exist without my children. It began as their bedtime story and quickly became part of their nighttime routine. It has been years since those nights, but I can still hear their small voices speaking the caterpillar's lines - Are you talking to me? Are you talking to me? I am extremely delighted to share this story, and I hope you and your children find years of delight in it. - David M. F. Powers When a caterpillar spots a green leaf waving from the top of a tree, he does t think twice about the dangers lurking about. Instead, he comes up with a plan to trick those who would otherwise eat him. A Butterfly Without Wings is the charming story of a hungry, self-confident, and determined caterpillar that refuses to let obstacles stop him from reaching for his goal. The caterpillar proves that if you believe in yourself and set your mind to it, you can accomplish anything. With snappy dialogue, humor, and perfect pacing, award-winning author David M. F. Powers captures the spirit of determination and self-confidence. Powers' spirited text is perfectly paired with artist Natalia's colorful and very lively artwork. Parents and their children will love reading and re-reading this celebration of self confidence.
- Author BiographyA Butterfly Without Wings is award-winning author David M. F. Powers' second book. His first book, The Kringle Chronicles: Catching Santa won the Indie Book Award in Children's/Juvenile Fiction. A Floridian by chance, Powers grew up living around the world, spending fourteen years in different countries and moving eight times before graduating from high school. He spent time as a Sheriff's Detective before graduating from College, lived in Spain for 5 years and speaks fluent Spanish. He lives with his wife and children in Florida. For more information about David M. F. Powers and his work visit: pantsonfirepress.com
- Author(s)David M F Powers
- PublisherPants on Fire Press
- Date of Publication20/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPants on Fire Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Natalia Nesterova
- Foreword byJudy Pierce
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.