All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionRoald Dahl's Goldilocks and the Three Bears, a Roald Dahl musical for schools, joins the famously infamous Sw-White and the Seven Dwarfs and the very smelly but loveable Jack and the Beanstalk in a glittering line up of wickedly funny productions which children and audiences just love. Roald Dahl's Goldilocks and the Three Bears is an exciting addition to A&C Black's Roald Dahl series of musicals for schools. It joins the famously infamous Sw-White and the Seven Dwarfs and the very smelly but loveable Jack and the Beanstalk in a glittering line up of wickedly funny productions which children and audiences just love. On trial for her crimes, Goldilocks looks like the sweet little incent who'd give us her last sweetie. Could she really be the brazen crook who stole the porridge from under the suts of the self-respecting, harmless Bears? The Jury will decide (but who will have the last laugh?). Let the trial commence! As with every one of these great Roald Dahl musicals, Goldilocks is based on an orchestral commission by the Roald Dahl Foundation. The concert work, from which the schools' musical is derived is by Kurt Schwertsik, and schools can use the extracts provided from the orchestral work to enhance their performances. Schools will be able to buy a performance licence online at the brand new A&C Black musicals website (live from March 05), which also has a forum, a Hall of Fame, regular news, updates and free extras to download. Ather winner!
- Author BiographyHelen MacGregor, music adviser for Kent, is the author of Music Express Years 1-2, and several best-selling A&C Black titles. Stephen Chadwick, composer for Channel 4's Grid Club, BBC's Bitesize series, and Disney, is producer of the Music Express CDs. They are co-writers of Roald Dahl's Goldilocks and the Three Bears.
- Author(s)Helen MacGregor,Kurt Schwertsik,Roald Dahl,Stephen Chadwick
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/04/2005
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleA & C Black Musicals
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2005
- ImprintA & C Black Music
- Content Note(line and tone)
- Weight290 g
- Width245 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byHarriet Lowe,Michelle Daley
- Illustrator(s)Jane Eccles,Quentin Blake
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM and CD-Audio (Audiobook)
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.