All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.65
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $54.54
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $43.42
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.61
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.94
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.83
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $27.56
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do you get when you put a native, beach-loving Californian in the middle of Russia ... in winter? You get a narrative filled with subtle humor and informative facts about travels and treasures found in a country so different, and yet, maybe t so different.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Edie is a fourth generation Californian whose ancestors came across the country on the Oregon Trail. Although she loves traveling to distant parts of the world, she has always lived in California, growing up in Hermosa Beach and now living on the Central Coast.
- Author(s)Carolyn Edie
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.