Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionIt was in July, in an old truck in an attic in Boothbay Harbor, Maine when an accidental discovery would reveal to CIA Special Operative Jeremiah Flynn a mysterious and sinister plot with a parallel of events surrounding the history of 'A Capitol Conspiracy' between the assassination of America's 16th President, Abraham Lincoln and America's 1st woman President, Patricia Bunnell--a century and a half later. A Capitol Conspiracy locks Agent Flynn in a battle against certain treasous Congressmen and members in the Administration of the current President. These men are driven by greed, corruption, power and a mis-guided sense of historic privilege. Flynn, guided by the discovery of the missing pages of John Wilkes Booth's diary and the Investigative Journal on the assassination of Lincoln, discovers a bizarre and dangerous parallel with similar people and events that threaten America's first woman's Presidency. The fact that Flynn and the President were once lovers causes additional conflict while Flynn tracks down the traitorous trail with those trading with the enemy Taliban and al-Qaida in Afghanistan and Pakistan--all the way back to Washington--and to the very 'nest where the sinister plot was hatched'. Flynn will stop at thing in his attempt to save his former lover, the President, and prevent history from repeating itself.
- Author(s)MR Jerome J Foody
- Date of Publication25/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.