All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a struggling job market, there are careers that will always be necessary. One of these careers is as a hairstylist. This book helps job seekers pursue a career in hairstyling by including details about basic education, how to stay competitive in the job market, and developing long-term goals. It includes interview tips and fact-filled sidebars.
- Author(s)Bridget Heos
- PublisherRosen Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/08/2010
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleEssential Careers
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Publishing Group
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width173 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.