Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise look at the locomotive company Robert Stephenson & Co from 1823 to 1923 by J. G. Warren provides a unique history of the locomotive industry as it came to be built. He includes details such as letters, diagrams, photos, pictures and tables to give a full understanding of that century of progression.
- Author(s)James G. H. Warren
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication16/04/1970
- SubjectTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Out-of-print date18/10/2003
- Content NoteIllustrations, facsims., ports.
- Weight957 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.